Learn More About Our Health and Safety Action Plan For COVID-19
- Be sure to sign the Covid-19 Patient Agreement on our website prior to coming to the clinic.
- Enter through Fitness Unlimited Gym main door and let their reception know you are here for HealthX.
You will be required to use hand sanitizer upon arrival in the gym.
- Please bring a tote bag to contain your phone, keys and other items while in treatment.
- Please bring your own shorts, tank top or other appropriate clothing for the appointment (e.g. hip/knee/ankle: shorts. Shoulder/neck/upper back: tank top.)
- If you are sick or exhibiting flu symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who is sick or returning from overseas, do not attend your appointment. Call ahead and inform the office of your situation.
During the Appointment:
- Please refrain from touching surfaces other than the clinic bed.
- For Active Rehabilitation, you will be required to thoroughly clean the equipment used before and after your session.
- If you have a face mask, please bring it with you. Otherwise, a paper mask will be provided for a loonie or toonie donation.
- If appropriate for your treatment, you will be provided with your own IFC leads to bring to subsequent appointments at a cost of $10.00.
After the Appointment:
- Depart by the back door.
- Receipts will be emailed to you.
HealthX In-House safety practice:
- Clinicians will wear face masks for all patient contact. Clinicians have the option to wear the following safety equipment: N95 masks, plastic face shields, gowns, and gloves.
- Safe Distance guidelines will be adhered to, with one clinician working at a time. Patients will be physically spaced within the clinic so that there is a spacing of approx. 3 – 5 meters between the treatment beds.
- An acrylic safety shield will be installed at the reception desk.
- Tap enabled payment machines are provided.
- Beds will be cleaned, then sanitized, following each visit.
- Soft covered chairs will be removed.
- Pillows will be protected with cleanable vinyl covers
- Single-use paper cleaning products will be used.
Langley’s leading physiotherapy clinic for advanced physical therapy services and treatments.
PARTNERS IN YOUR CARE