Our physiotherapists and kinesiologists have extensive research and post-graduate training in the most up to date board-certified treatment techniques. These additional qualifications are incorporated into your individual treatment plan, designed for your physical health goals, and include but are not limited to:
- GunnIMS dry needling for chronic and persistent pain
- Manual and manipulative therapy for deep tissue and joint mobilization
- Shockwave therapy to remedy calcification of joints and tendons
- Lyn Watson accredited shoulder issue specialization
- Vertigo and Vestibular training to address issues related to balance and dizziness
Our team of trained professionals will apply the most effective treatments, exercises, and strategies to get you back in peak physical form. Also, regular sessions with your physiotherapist can do wonders for your ongoing physical health and condition, just as you pay attention to your diet and exercise, and schedule regular visits with your doctor or dentist.
Schedule an Appointment
Request More Information
Langley’s leading physiotherapy clinic for advanced physical therapy services and treatments.
PARTNERS IN YOUR CARE