The novel coronavirus COVID-19 is top of mind. On behalf of Healthx Physical Therapy, I want to share with you our health and safety action plan to help protect all patients and practitioners in both Langley and Whistler. While no cases have been reported in either of our locations, our company is committed to a rigorous and proactive approach. We want to do everything we can to maintain a healthy and responsible environment for all. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our action plan, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthx Health & Safety Action Plan
- Health and Safety Priority — Each of our team members are prepared to ensure the best standard of cleanliness and hygiene is practiced in the clinic setting.
- Clinic Community Safety Information — Community safety communications plan posted in the clinic outlining handwashing techniques, prevention and best practices.
- Sanitization Plan — Increased sanitization of all high-traffic area touchpoints in the clinic following each patient contact in addition to cleaning of the clinical treatment areas. Ongoing daytime cleaning and nightly cleaning.
- Clinical Area — All hard and soft surfaces inside the clinic are wiped down each time a person uses it.
- Sanitizer Locations — Additional hand sanitizer dispensers are provided for patients and staff to sanitize hands throughout the day.
- Discontinuation of Shared Foods — All complimentary and shared snacks are temporarily removed.
- Travel Restriction — Staff members are altering their travel plans to remain local and reduce unnecessary travel and attendance at large events.
- Hand Etiquette — As outlined by health officials, Healthx staff associates practice frequent hand washing and refrain from hand shaking.
With these measures, we are committed to doing our best to promote the safety and well being of all patients and associates. Healthx Physical Therapy continues to closely monitor government and professional association updates and remains proactive to navigate the developments of COVID-19. For national and local updates, I encourage you to visit the resource links below:
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during these rapidly changing times. Together, I am confident that we can address the challenges of today as we prepare for the future. We are open for business as usual, and we will continue to work hard to provide the very best of patient care. On behalf of everyone at Healthx, I look forward to welcoming you to our clinic very soon.
Healthx Physical Therapy
Langley’s leading physiotherapy clinic for advanced physical therapy services and treatments.
PARTNERS IN YOUR CARE